TIMELINE - 2011 WORLD CAR AWARDS
• New jurors nominated to join their colleagues for 2011 term.
• Nomination of candidates for the overall World Car of the Year, World Performance Car, World Green Car and World Car Design fo the Year categories.
• Official list of 2011 candidates in all categories will be declared at the end of the month
July - January 2010
• Jurors test-drive World Car and World Performance Car candidates
• First round of voting to determine the Top Ten World Car and World
Performance Car finalists.
• Top Ten World Car and World Performance Car finalists announced.
• Final round of voting on finalists to determine winners for:
a. World Car of the Year
b. World Green Car
c. World Performance Car
d. World Design of the Year
• Top Three finalists in all categories announced at the Geneva International Motor Show.
• All World Car award winners announced at New York International Auto Show